Sold $1,350,000 - Single-Family Home
Listed by: Katie Mihalevich
MLS #: 1245197
The home and property are so inviting. . . you may never want to leave! Beautifully updated, Eastlake Victorian home on a large lot with exquisite gardens and multiple entertainment areas both inside and out. Two primary suites—a stunning primary on the main level features a private sitting room with fireplace, direct access to the back garden, and spacious bathroom boasts both a walk-in shower and clawfoot tub. The upstairs primary suite features a private balcony and private en-suite bathroom. The floorplan is very livable with a great flow for everyday life. Gourmet kitchen complete with double ovens, wine cooler, & wet bar. The sunroom and 2nd upstairs landing are perfect for extra offices, guest spaces, or hobby rooms. Located on a quiet street that is convenient for walking to Ozark Natural Foods, Farmers Market, University, Trails, and more.
Improvements & Upgrades
October 2021 – Entire interior of home painted
March 2022 – Back decks replaced
April 2022 – Replaced and updated outdoor electrical panel with larger breaker panel and amperage
July 2022 – New main sewer line & city connection, new asphalt driveway
March 2023 – New hot water heater
10 Things the Owners Love About This Home
- Historic district – neighborhood unlike any other.
- Very livable floorplan – the flow is great for everyday life.
- Backyard exceptional for entertaining & family time.
- Primary bedroom on 1st floor – beautiful with direct access to the garden and amazing bathroom.
- Quiet street in a walkable location – walk to market!
- Exceptional neighbors who are friendly & kind, and proud of the neighborhood.
- Historic house with modern functions – historic house with very little historic house issues.
- Great storage and plenty of room.
- Lots of different indoor/outdoor space for everyone – from hanging out, to entertaining, to finding a quiet spot.
- Unlike any other house in Fayetteville and a gem in the town.