For Sale $835,000 - Single-Family Home
Listed by: Katie Mihalevich
MLS #: 1261974
Simply a stunning setting that you will want to call home! This well-maintained, elegant home with high ceilings, grand doorways, bathed in natural light throughout the gracious floor plan that is inviting and cozy. The primary bedroom suite is a retreat that rivals those seen in $1mm houses with a private fireside sitting area, fireside soaking tub, 2 large walk-in closets. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. Move-in ready, updated with wood floors throughout, new light fixtures, and classic neutral finishes that work with contemporary or traditional decor. Corner lot with fantastic backyard and patio complete with built-in fire pit & afternoon shade. Smart TV over fireplace, fridge, wine cooler, w/d set, custom Pottery Barn curtains in Primary, & Invisible Fence convey with acceptable offer. Home Warranty provided. Convenient location offers easy access to both the East & North sides of town. Come see why we love living in East Fayetteville!
10 Things the Owners Love About This Home
1. The windows! The size and stacked curved windows are features I didn’t find in other homes. We love to sit in the family room and watch the snowfall. It is like being in a snow globe.
2. The arched doorways define the spaces and gorgeous trim work through the house. I also love the rounded corners on the walls. Those hard-to-find features make the house feel soft and luxurious.
3. The lounge is dreamy! It’s my favorite room in the house because it feels open and airy in the daylight, but intimate and moody with dimmed lights at night. The doors and windows in that room leading to the backyard are stunning. The large back patio and firepit get a lot of use. It is shaded all summer making it comfortable year-round.
4. The entry is one of my favorite features of this house. It is a great gallery space for art, and the sweeping staircase is magazine-worthy.
5. The one-of-a-kind vintage 1940s hand-hammered brass chandelier in the master bedroom. We considered taking this chandelier, but it belongs in that space! It casts the most romantic shadows around the room at night making the sexy seating area the perfect place to enjoy a fire and glass of wine.
6. The beautiful Swarovski crystal chandelier in the dining room is one of my favorite pieces in the house. It is a true vintage piece from an old mansion in Missouri. A coordinating mini Swarovski crystal chandelier is in the master closet.
7. The large master bath is so lovely. The two-way fireplace is a fun feature. Soaking in the jet tub with a fire is a Sunday night ritual.
8. We love the individual rooms throughout the downstairs. We think of them as chambers surrounding the heart of the kitchen. The window into the family room perfectly frames the TV and keeps the host connected to guests in that room.
9. The upstairs has been the perfect place for kids. We keep the computer in an accessible place in the upstairs hall so we can hear and monitor the kid’s use. The large bedroom is a good size for 2 kids or makes a large game room. We have used it for both. The middle bedroom would make a great home office due to the wonderful daytime light and sunset views from the large window.
10. We love the neighborhood! We have made some close friends and will be visiting the neighborhood often. We have loved having lots of kids around for our kids to play with during our time here. Since the neighborhood is smaller, there is a sense of community that is hard to find. The neighborhood events are always fun!